Updated on November 25, 2014 - AWARENESS. A City of Ottawa sign at the Royal Ridge Park in Orléans in the Cardinal Creek community has been cut and stolen from the property. This is the third time the sign has been stolen from the new park, which only...
Updated on November 20, 2014 - DEVELOPMENT. It has been a big week for local company ING Robotic Aviation. Industry Minister James Moore, accompanied by Member of Parliament for Ottawa-Orléans, Royal Galipeau, announced that CEO Ian Glenn and his crew will receive up to $349,000....
Updated on November 20, 2014 - Christmas Craft Sale.
Updated on November 13, 2014 - REMEMBER. In recent weeks we have experienced the tragedy of two Canadian soldiers killed on our soil. Of course this is shocking, reprehensible and I can understand why many of us are having a very difficult time processing these....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: Queen of balance
- GM executives are turning to social media to find complaints about their products
- Audi offers a different way to own their vehicles
- 2014 Land Rover LR4 HSE LUX: off-roading with a view
- The subcompact SUV segment is shooting for the stars