Updated on April 24, 2015 - ONTARIO. The provincial budget, Building Ontario Up, was tabled Thursday afternoon and Ottawa-Orléans MPP Marie-France Lalonde said it includes many commitments that will benefit the east-end.
Updated on April 24, 2015 - NAVAN. The Prescott-Russell Trail rest area will be named after OPP Constable Harold H. Dent, after the efforts were supported by City Council for the Cumberland Township Historical Society..
Updated on April 23, 2015 - Flyn Ward entertainment at the Legion.
Updated on April 23, 2015 - EDITORIAL. I have written for a few years now on the little things that we can do individually to make this a better community for all of us to live in. This is a beautiful residential community and a wonderful area to raise a family. ....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- The maintenance costs of electric and hybrid vehicles decreased last year
- 2015 Fiat 500c 1957 edition launched in Canada
- 2015 BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupé: the Series supermodel
- Amazon and DHL want to put packages in the trunk of your Audi
- Rolls-Royce: One car, one personality