Updated on October 21, 2016 - REMEMBER. The 'Toll of War' is a commemorative project new to Ottawa that will highlight stories of Victoria Cross recipients, whose stories reflect Canada from sea to sea and Canadian history from 1914 to 1945.
Updated on October 20, 2016 - POLITICS. Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne was the guest speaker for Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson's monthly breakfast series on Oct. 14, during her visit to the nation's capital..
Updated on October 20, 2016 - Lauren Hall at the Legion.
Updated on September 30, 2016 - It never fails and I’ll never understand it. I’ve been living in Orléans for more than 20 years and for as long as I’ve lived here, I’ve seen so many near miss accidents from people driving too fast and/or simply not paying attention because....
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatch: Out to Play Golf
- Current Volkswagen Golf set for a Serious Do-over
- Ford puts the Brakes on the Mustang Assembly Line
- New VW CUV to be Named Atlas
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz E 300: the Brand’s Techno-geek